Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Post - Thanksgiving







I hadn't posted much lately, so thanks to Kendra...here ya'll go. ;)

We're in December, things roll too fast this time of the year. I've been called as Sunday School President (what the heck is that??) and "am in charge of teaching the whole ward how to teach," per my bishop & the 1st counselor. Pretty funny huh. It'll be cool, but it was funny cause some guy I don't know yet (from the ward) handed me a piece of paper on Sunday, asking me to inventory how many manuals we need to order up for the next year. What?! How do I do that? (jk) Amber was called to be Camp Director (again)! Yay, I get to be a 4th year, this year! She's excited, too.

Cyber monday (for those of you who follow online retail) actually showed a ten percent increase this year, for holiday shopping. With all that's going on in the economy, we know for certain one thing: people spend their hard-earned dollars on friends & family. Although overall, retail slid this last quarter, people still want to bless the lives of others. I hope we all take the time to remember why we celebrate Christas. Let us love one another, as Jesus loves us.

Enjoy some of our more recent photos:
Whitney & "bright-eyed" Susanne.
Evelyn & Hailee, enjoying the warm 40 degree weather.
Paul & the deep-fryer, "Alotta work," he says.
Pie time in Boise.
Amber helping prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
TR & his pies!

(stay tuned for more photos to come)

We love you all!

2 comments:

Terry and Kathy said...

Cool pictures. Thanks for sharing about what you are doing. Looks like it was a delicious Thanksgiving!

ChileGoogs said...

What kind of commoent is that from mmoga? Nice pictures TR and Amber..I want some left over pie.